Membership of the society is open to anyone interested in Huguenot history. Members receive a free copy of our newsletter twice a year, and will be kept upto date with our activities and meetings.
If you wish to join, please follow the instructions below.
- Click the button at the bottom of the window to open the membership form
- Print the form
- Fill in the form as fully as possible. Please PRINT details clearly, especially your email address
- If you want to be in the Research Name Listing provide at least one family name (surname). Remember to tick the box
- Please DO NOT staple your remittance to the form
- Sign the form (both persons for joint membership, if possible)
- Post the form and remittance (in Australian Dollars) to the Membership Secretary at the address on the top left
Your membership will be processed as quickly as possible.
You may wish to read our rules & regulations before sending your membership form. If you cannot open the document, you will need to install software called Adobe Reader. Please read how to install the software.
copyright © 2002-2012 The Huguenot Society of Australia. All rights reserved.